FABOOL Laser Mini with 3.5W laser
This product is equipped with 3.5W, x2 the power compared to the Basic Model.
This item will be shipped out in the early of July.
This product is equipped with 3.5W laser (x2 the power of the Basic Model)
It cuts materials with thickness up to 4mm with repeated-processing.
- Cutting Even Thicker Materials For example, 1.6W laser head only cuts materials up to 2mm, while 3.5W laser head cuts up to 4mm with repeated-processing.
- Improving Cutting Speed/Time When cutting a plywood under the same condition, 3.5W laser head does its job in 1/2 time compared to 1.6 laser head.
However, there is no significant difference on processable materials. (For instance, clear acrylic is difficult to cut both with 1.6W and 3.5W laser.)
*This product's processing quality depends on assembly and setting environment.
- Cutting Area: 300×230mm
- Laser: 1.6W Laser Diode 445nm (Basic Model) / 3.5W (Power-up Model)
- Supported Processing Method: Vector engraving, Raster engraving
- Supported OS: Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10, Mac OS X, Linux, Raspberry Pi
- Supported Browser: Chrome, FireFox
- Supported File: SVG, DXF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIF, GIF
- Accessories: USB Cable, AC Adapter, Laser Safety Glasses, Hexagon Wrench, Spanner
- Power Supply: AC100V~240V
- Size: 510*480*140 mm(Not including cable)
- Operation Temperature: Below 30℃ (86F)
- Continuous Operating Time: Under one hour
- Weight: About 4.8kg
*For more detail, please refer to "FABOOL Laser MIni" or "FAQ".
*Safety Cover for FABOOL Laser Mini is sold separately.
*Protection glasses are included in this kit.
*Specifications may change as the product is upgraded.
Please note that this product requires self-assembly.
- All tools necessary for assembly are included so customers do not need to prepare any tools.
- Although it depends on each customer's skill, however it usually takes 2-3 hours to assembly. (According to test done at our company)
You will see the applying delivery charges in your online-order step and in our order confirmation email.
The price shown does not include such items as VAT, import duty,
tax and other unpredictable charges against middleman and agents.
In case of these unexpected charge needed in the due course,
these charges should be paid by the customers.
For more information regarding your country’s custom policies,
please contact your local customs office or its agents.
*DDU: Delivered Duty Unpaid