FABOOL Laser Mini with 1.6W Laser
※For our U.S customers,
This product is expected to be shipped out in middle of February , 2018 if your delivery address is in the U.S.
If your delivery address is located in the U.S, your order will be shipped within the U.S Amazon FBA as a domestic, not as an international.
This is the basic model of FABOOL Laser Mini (equipped with 1.6W laser) which collected the highest amount in Crowdfunding in Japan.
This product is the basic model equipped with 1.6W laser. Cuts materials with thickness up to 2mm with repeated-processing.
*Please refer to "Work With" section in FABOOL Laser Mini product page for more detailed information on materials that can be processed.
- Cutting Area: 300×230mm
- Laser: 1.6W Laser Diode 445nm (Basic Model) / 3.5W (Power-up Model)
- Supported Processing Method: Vector engraving, Raster engraving
- Supported OS: Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10, Mac OS X, Linux, Raspberry Pi
- Supported Browser: Chrome, FireFox
- Supported File: SVG, DXF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIF, GIF
- Accessories: USB Cable, AC Adapter, Laser Safety Glasses, Hexagon Wrench, Spanner
- Power Supply: AC100V-240V
- Size: 510*480*140 mm(Not including cable)
- Operation Temperature: Below 30C (86F)
- Continuous Operating Time: Under one hour
- Net Weight: About 3kg (6.6lbs)
*For more detail, please refer to "FABOOL Laser Mini" or "FAQ".
*Safety Cover for FABOOL Laser Mini is sold separately.
*Protection glasses are included in this kit.
*Specifications may change as the product is upgraded.
Please note that this product requires self-assembly.
- All tools necessary for assembly are included so customers do not need to prepare any tools.
- Although it depends on each customer's skill, however it usually takes 2-3 hours to assembly. (According to test done at our company)
You will see the applying delivery charges in your online-order step and in our order confirmation email.
The price shown does not include such items as VAT, import duty,
tax and other unpredictable charges against middleman and agents.
In case of these unexpected charge needed in the due course,
these charges should be paid by the customers.
For more information regarding your country’s custom policies,
please contact your local customs office or its agents.
*DDU: Delivered Duty Unpaid